Banyard is the leading name in non-ferrous induction heating technology, providing the Light Alloy Billet Heater for Aluminium, and light alloys for both sawn and sheared billets ranging from 127mm (5”) to 610mm (24”) in diameter.
Today’s manufacturers demand billets of the very highest quality at the press. For optimum quality, precision control of billet temperature is vital during the manufacturing process.
- Multiple control zones enable both static and dynamic induction billet heating for precision isothermal extrusion
- Multi-layer induction coils offer high operating efficiency and precise temperature control
- Multi-layer efficiency is of paramount importance, becoming more and more beneficial due to rising energy costs
- Banyard non-ferrous induction heating technology delivers maximum extrusion speed resulting in higher productivity
- Single shot (full heating from ambient) or boost heating of pre-heated billets
- Multi billet capability (with single or multi-zone configuration, as required)
The equipment quoted herein is uniquely protected by the following patents and in other countries.
European Patents EP2 236 005 B1 and United States Patent No. US10 034 331 B2 for method and apparatus.
Inductotherm reserves all rights in equipment design and methods of utilisation thereof, except those granted to buyer by operation of law. Inductotherm grants no rights to buyer for manufacture or reconstruction of proprietary assemblies or components thereof. All prints and drawings furnished at any time by Inductotherm are for maintenance and repair only